Saturday, April 25, 2009

Status Report: April 25, 2009

The CEFSG Forum is up and running - and it appears to be in good working order. I have not noticed any missing topics or files. The speed also seems quite adequate.

I must report, however, that the access to the other sections (i.e. uploads to the Matrix) have not been restored so no new information can be added. Access to the Matrix resources is fully functional.

http://www.cefresearch.com/matrix

As soon as I am able to upload the new information to the Matrix I will post that here. If anyone notices any other issues with the CEFSG Forum, please leave your comment here and I will sure that it gets forwarded to Neil and Chuck.

This site has sent out an automatic e-mail to a number of CEFSG members to JOIN AS A FRIEND to follow this site. Anyone can sign up for automatic feeds or as a friend. Everyone is welcome to make comments.

Thanks to Peter Broznitsky for sending in some new links to add to the panel on the left. As time goes by I will try to sort these into sections. They were added quickly to provide "some relief" during our time of stress!

No comments:

Post a Comment