Saturday, August 31, 2019

Upgrade to phpBB3.2.7 - Sunday September 1st 2019


I have finished testing the upgrade to the new phpBB3.2.7 version on my test site. It appears to have eliminated the LOG-IN problem, including the ACP which was driving the Admin team nuts.

It also allowed me to install the [media] [/media] extension, which replaces the BBCode for [youtube]. I don't have that working perfectly yet, but at least I was able to get it installed. There seems to be some issues with the PERMISSIONS settings, so I have gone back to the CROWD to look for a solution. It is a known issue, I just need some clarification. Details are here in my post:


That comes from a FAQ post made by the authors of the extension here:


I am up early in the morning so I will probable do the CEFSG change tomorrow morning between 5 and 6 am EST.

REMEMBER if there are any serious issues, I will post that here:


Members are encouraged to bookmark that site, as it is used if there are any major issues with site access.

No comments:

Post a Comment